Monday, March 21, 2005

Reason? We don't need no stinkin' reason!!!

Well, ok then. So, you are gonna stick around a bit and read these rambling words? So be it. Its your wasted time... Since ya are here, will then share the reason, the reason for this blog. My woman for quite a few years has kept a journal of just about every note-worthy activity that has crossed our lives. She has tried to get me on many occasions to write my thoughts too, but since my handwriting is that of a one-armed doctor with the shakes and dyslexia, I turned down that offer to offend the eyes of others with my chicken scratches. Instead, I offer this blog as a token of my writing of our take on life and the happenings as we see them. In conjunction with that, let me add [please?] that I also thank the misfits, errrrrr... friends ;) , that I know at TSG that have provided me with much laughter, and knowledge - you are a great bunch of peeps!

Anyhow, Enjoy.

Silly human. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home