Sunday, March 20, 2005

What You Looking At?!?!?!?

Well, I see that you have mistakenly and most likely regrettably stumbled blindly into this blogspot. Sad. Couldn't have happened to a better person I'm sure. Oh well. Maybe ifin ya click upon that [X] up in the yonder far right upper area, you could be saved from further torture of reading this, this, this, this... ummm.... drivel. Hurry. This is a limited time offer.






What is this??? You are still here? Reading more of this nonsense??? Isn't there somethin' else you have better to do with your valuable time? Don't you have a life? A job? A significant other to cuddle with? A hangnail to remove? So... I see. You are a tough one. Gonna stick around a bit. Read more of what I have to say. Well, guess either I should be honoured, or you should be institutionalized for continuing to read what preponderous thoughts I will relay upon your visual sensory organs.

Well then, so be it. Enjoy.

Foolish mortal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home